Sierra Designs Alpha: 3 pers,4 Seas:$160 new & free ship @ STP

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Reaction score
Sierra Trading Post has the Sierra Designs Alpha Tent: 3 person, 4 season convertible tent on sale for $199 and I just got a coupon for another 20% off with free shipping.
The link above may line up the order with the discount. They're not showing me the coupon code, it has to be done through their email link. If you're interested and have a problem, PM me here today and I'll forward the email to you. I spent $200 4 or 5 years ago for this tent lightly used and it's great. I've decided it's not worth trying to sell my old one to buy a new one, but if you're looking for a 3 and 4 season tent, roomy for 2 people, okay for 3 (or 2 and a dog :rolleyes:) this tent should be on the list. The only thing I wouldn't do with this is camp above tree line.

Mods can delete or lock this. No vested interest here. Several members here have this tent or the Omega and can vouch for it. I just think this is a freakin awesome deal on a great tent.

Thanks for the heads up. I used my 20%coupon with free shipping and the total came to $159.60.

Status
Not open for further replies.