Singepole Ridge 9.1.07--SherpaKroto is Back!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey - I get as many first times back as I want! :rolleyes: Maybe because it took so much out of me on that trip to Middle Sugarloaf with Gris and his wife. (There's a reason I spent the next 2 days doing crossword puzzles on the dock :eek:)

It was great to be out there, though it is D*mn tougher than I remembered! Rough to take when no one else is breathing hard :eek: . I do have plans for more hikes, but I'll take it slow.

I nearly climbed Cherry Mtn this weekend, but decided to go fishing instead. I don't think it would be smart to go solo yet. I was a bit more adventurous than I have been, wading upstream on the Andro from Rt 26 in Errol. Fishing was lousy, but it was a blast. Balance seems to be slowly coming back (I didn't fall in this time!), so the left side mild paralysis appears to be lessening.

I think my first 4K will be Redington ;) , but I need a few hikes before I can manage that.

Thanks for all the good wishes! I'm not back yet, but occasionally you can hear my wheezing in the distance. I owe it all to you folks. When I see how much fun you are all having, I can't just sit back and take it.

Besides... I am getting WAY too fat! :eek:

It's about time you got off you arse and got back to some
hiking!!!!!! So what's next??????