Stick in the Ear?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever ruptured your ear drum with a tree branch?

• Total voters
On the subject of bad C&W lyrics, and back on the subject of ears, this almost reminds me of I've got tears in my ears from lyin' on my back, in my bed while I cry over you.

Glad all is well now. I sort of figured this poll would end up one against the world. We should all rest and hike easier knowing that this doesn't happen often. But I am disturbed that those other accidents have. :eek:

Well i guess i should have bought a lottery ticket that day in april, i did find it very odd to have occured, and what were the chances???? To describe the feeling i can honestly say it did not hurt, it was over before i knew it, however it left a feeling of an ear full of cotton until the TM healed over, i dont recall my balance being effected either. I can understand a spruce twig in the backside from falling into a spruce trap, yes this has happened also, except it only abraised my leg.....So if any of you see someone tumbling down the mountain (or up it), say hi! :)

dr_wu002 said:
Um, were they hiking naked?

-Dr. Wu

Shorts on a nice hot day - extra sweaty to increase conductivity!

Lest anyone think women get off easy... While visiting a friend who has a horse, another friend (a well endowed female) leaned in close to pet the horse. The electric fence was on - hopefully that wasn't an underwire bra! I think that exhausts my electric fence stories.

If you encounter an electric fence that must be crossed, a good test to see if it is on: pick a piece of grass, wet it, lay it against the fence, wait several seconds (some fences send pulses rather than steady current). You'll feel a tingle if it is on.