Subaru Drive biographical article on Steve Smith

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve is the encyclopedia of the Whites and a super nice guy. Last time I was in there, I got to meet Mike Dickerman after hearing his name for many years. My dog Shay enjoys visiting his store as well, lol.

Late to the party, but here we go. Great article. I do wish they had included Steve's work in SAR. Pemi Rescue has done so much!

Steve is the encyclopedia of the Whites and a super nice guy. Last time I was in there, I got to meet Mike Dickerman after hearing his name for many years. My dog Shay enjoys visiting his store as well, lol.
Have you been to Mike's in Littleton (Bondcliff Publishing)? He's open to the public officially on Wednesdays and Sundays or whenever he happens to be there. It's on the ground level on a side street off of the main drag. A good source of used and a few out of print books (found Miriam Underhill's ' Give Me The Hills' there.

Recently received my copy of the new 3rd edition of The 4000-Footers of the White Mountains by Smith and Dickerman, ordered from the bookstore. Steve wrote "Good hiking!" and signed the title page as well, without my asking, making a very nice addition.

Have you been to Mike's in Littleton (Bondcliff Publishing)? He's open to the public officially on Wednesdays and Sundays or whenever he happens to be there. It's on the ground level on a side street off of the main drag. A good source of used and a few out of print books (found Miriam Underhill's ' Give Me The Hills' there.
No, I actually wasn't aware it was there until he mentioned it to me. I plan on going up with some old books, I'm parting with soon.