Two Gear Sale Events 4/28-5/1

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue

Reaction score
EMS is having it's Club Day - 20% off everything in the store, starts Thursday night, continues until Sat. night.

For those of you local to the Boston area, Wild Women Outfitters is going out of business. Located in Arlington, MA - everything will be sold (even office furniture, fixtures, etc). Goes through next week.

-Liza

EMS in Concord

According to Sherpa John (apologies if he posted this elsewhere here) "This Saturday at EMS in Concord on Ft. Eddy Rd. it's upgrade your gear weekend" - whatever that means - it sounds good.

PS. He's showing his "48" film (3pm Start) as well - it's worth seeing!

Thanks mark!

Yes.. the EMS "Club Days" has been changed to the name "Upgrade your gear weekend." One of thoe funny marketing schemes to attrack those not involved in a club. :D

Just talked to an EMS manager in Peabody, MA...club day starts tomorrow at 4pm ( a half day jump on the general public...AMC, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, etc counts as a club.) 20 % off everything. Also was told that if you were an hour or two early no one will hold it against you.
REI's big sale is the following weekend.

Sorry to hear about Wild Woman outfitters. I thought they had a found a good niche in the market and were going to make it. Evidently lower priced outlets have taken their toll.

bobmak said:
Sorry to hear about Wild Woman outfitters. I thought they had a found a good niche in the market and were going to make it. Evidently lower priced outlets have taken their toll.

Yeah, it is too bad.. they also had outdoor lectures, trainings and worked with some charities (Avon 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer, Wilderness Heals). I always thought that if I had the time (??) I would try to partner with them and lead/guide some hiking trips for them (one of my I-want-to-hike-for-a-career schemes ;) )