Vermont Waterfalls

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

king tut

Reaction score
With temps soaring into the 90's this last week, I checked out some new waterfalls in the area. I have been in Vermont for quite a while, but somehow I had not made it to Moss Glen Falls in Stowe or Bolton Potholes in Bolton. So, I wont bore you with my words, just take a look at the pics,

Moss Glen Falls, is a spectacular 120 foot drop (i think) falls,

and the extremely crowded Bolton Potholes

They have a couple of pools in the middle of the falls, where people jump between about 25-40 feet down into the pools, I did the smaller jump, and my feet touched bottom. Decided not to do the big jump.

Two awesome waterfalls, can't wait to visit a few more!

Thanks,
I haven't checked out Red Rocks yet, even though I have been in Burlington for almost 10 years. I have been to Bingham Falls and Huntington Gorge, but on my radar next is the Honey Hollows Falls. I think I checked out your website a few times Roadtripper when I was planning which falls to go to, so thanks for all the info on the web, definitely a great site!

Luckily these waterfalls are near some great brewpubs in Waterbury and Stowe, so I may just quit hiking these 4,000 foot mountains and focus on a waterfall and brewpub list.

I took a trip to check out Honey Hollows Falls a few months back, right after my computer crashed. I havent had a chance to upload photos since then, but here is a cool pic of the mini falls before the big drops. Really, a pretty river valley that i would not have found had it not been for Roadtripper's recommendation.