VFTT T-Shirts

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaLu

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just a quick note, I noticed my check for the t-shirts hasn't been cashed yet, any word on this Maddi? I searched the forums but could not find a progress report. Thanks again for taking care of this...

Linda

Maddi fled the country

and left a messsage:
Your checks are belong to us.

She's a saint to do this. The organizational tasks alone are overwhelming.

jjmcgo said:
She's a saint to do this. The organizational tasks alone are overwhelming.

I fully agree. The word is "patience", they'll get to us when they get to us. Remember, those of us who did order this time were the slugs who missed the last order! Oh, and I only got my check to her at the last minute. :eek:

So let's be :cool: .

And thanks again, Maddi!

Hi,
My bank returned my check today as a "Return Bill Payment" credit to my account for my order of T-shirts.
I couldn't find Maddi as a Member, and am wondering if everything is alright?
does anyone know if the orders were canceled?
Maddi, are you out there?

thanks
Rick

FYI: Her username is Maddy, and she's still active.

Ooops, never mind! (read below)

Last edited:
Maddi posts under the name Hiatus and really does not post often. The person who posts as Maddi is someone else. You can send an Pm or email to peak_bgr who can pass it on to her.

Thanks - I did send her a PM today. I am now wondering if, since it was a Bank E-check, if after a certina period of time, the bank stops the check and deposits the money back into your account.
I'll have to look into it.
Thanks