Video Trip Report for all 48 NH peaks...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the vids. It's kinda like courtney love hiking. Watching those made me want to pop 3 advils, take 3 shots of vodka and go on a hike! Just kidding, i enjoy a different perspective. I liked the jefferson video the best w/ dick the ranger. Are there going to be any cameo appearances in the upcoming videos?

"While I agree that in time our band will be most triumphant. The truth is Wyld Stallions will never be a super band until we get Eddie Van Halen on guitar."
"Yes, Bill. But, I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video."
"Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we even have descent instruments."
"Well, how can we have descent instruments when we don't really even know how to play?"
"That is why we need Eddie Van Halen!"
"And, that is why we need a triumphant video!"

You all get Eddie Van Halen !

Great work.
I'll play host anytime you want to work on the Catskills or this part of the country.

Hey that was great stuff. I'm going to keep my eyes out for you guys. What about the Wildcat D link (no file found). I'd like to check that one out also.

Thanks,
Laz

FreightTrain said:
Hey that was great stuff. I'm going to keep my eyes out for you guys. What about the Wildcat D link (no file found). I'd like to check that one out also.

Thanks,
Laz
Whoa! Thanks for catchin' that one! Thats probably the 'rudest' one we have. Your wish is our command! ZAP!! :D

Thanks for adding the wildcat D hike. I would say it's a cross between the Water Boy and Larry the Cable Guy. I might find it more offensive if i understand all that was said. Are there going to be captions for those of us that don't speak Southern?

Git R Done

Hey Guys! Thanks a lot for putting these up here so we can all see them. I wish I'd gotten to hike with you more that day on the Tri's, that Middle Tri video was great ;)

Hope to get a chance to see you guys on the trail again. When are you coming back to NH?

By the way, what's up with the skull in the clouds on the Wildcat D intro screen?

those are great! they temporarily made me forget my resolve not to procrastinate today! ;)

eddie70 called me up personal on the phone yo! i hope these stay up so i can peruse 'em at my leisure. i'm surreptitiously tryin' to watch 'em at work (HEEHEE!! :D :cool: :D :cool: ). all dap to birdhead studios!! word. :)

bird and head

rule. period.

They got some bouldering vids too for the climbing kids out there ;)
The vids hands down, i said it before and I'll say it again!

dudes! you are true auteurs!! i mean it!! make it into a dvd or whatever ya call those things (they're like music cd's except you can watch 'em like movies--you guys probably know what i'm talkin' about. anyway eddie70 has a thing that'll play 'em so if you put all the films on one of those i could watch it on her machine.) i'd actually BUY one is what i'm saying. or put them on a video cassette cause i do have the machine that will play those over a tv set. eddie70 has a tv that i think i could hook that machine to. anyway, make it available and i will definitely buy one!! definitely! :) :) :)