WHO'S Heading out Thanksgiving Weekend ????

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nh-trekker

Reaction score
I am heading out first thing Fri Morn. Will be coming back on Mon. Being SOLO I have many options. Maybe head into the Mahousics < > The Davis Path and come out Dry River < > Great Gulf Wilderness LOOP which is one of my FAVS < > BOND CLIFF LOOP #2 Fav...
HOW ABOUT YOU??????????:)

I will likely be doing something in the Ossipees or Belknaps on Friday and may head west on Sunday. Nothing definite yet but something. :cool:

I'm hoping to do as much of the Dix range (from Route 73) as possible on Saturday, but it's still up in the air owning to the fact that both mine and my friends Subarus will be in the shop :( We will see what happens, though.

I am looking at Saturday

I am looking to join a hike on Saturday or Sunday. Slower side of moderate pace would be best.

All sounds great, I hope your car troubles get resolved ADK88!!!

I am heading up for a couple of 4ks Tobbit, we will catch up soon, I am sure.

Trekker, I REALLY wish i could join you, but if I did a 3-4 day trip in the bush, my wife would move the couch in the bush for me.:D

All sounds great, I hope your car troubles get resolved ADK88!!!

I am heading up for a couple of 4ks Tobbit, we will catch up soon, I am sure.

Trekker, I REALLY wish i could join you, but if I did a 3-4 day trip in the bush, my wife would move the couch in the bush for me.:D

I head out sometimes for short 2 night stays. If your ever get a couple of days free let bme know in advance and maybe we can hook up??? I ref. a lot of HOCKEY games in the winter and I have them scheduled Sometimes a month out.
:DSOUNDS LIKE THERE IS PLENTY OF SNOW IN THEM THAR HILLS: :eek: