Winter Great Gully + Mt Adams?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For practice, try comparing Derek Jeter and Xander Bogaerts. Look at similarities, not differences. [/QUOTE]

Derek Jeter and Xander Bogaerts are both shortstops. End of comparison for now and thats from a Sox fan. I don't think this example reinforces your point.

Derek Jeter and Xander Bogaerts are both shortstops. End of comparison for now and thats from a Sox fan. I don't think this example reinforces your point.

Maybe my point was that Pinnacle Gully and Great Gully are both gullies in similar locations. Never said they were the same difficulty.

You might be able to get more beta at the www.neclimbs.com website. I'd say the conditions in December are variable, but if you know what you're doing, it should be no problem. I've climbed Pinnacle Gully in December and Great Gully shouldn't be any harder than that.

It sounded like that was exactly what you were saying. Is this an argument or just a contradiction? Monadnock and Adams are both mountains. Kershaw and Doubront are both left-handed starters.

It sounded like that was exactly what you were saying.

I guess I'll have to choose my words more carefully next time. What I meant to write was that Great Gully is easier than Pinnacle Gully and if I can climb Pinnacle, then any competent climber should be able to climb Great Gully. (I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.)

Last edited:
Good comeback! Get that man a comfy chair. Hey the joke's on me as Kershaw actually turned into Doubront last night!

I think that's a bit harsh. Doubront pitched well in the playoffs last year (7.0 IP, 1 run. 3 hits). ;)