Your Expertise

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your expertise and background?

• Total voters
I've spent my college years researching the Asimina triloba in the Southeast and various plants out near the Santa Monica mountains in California for pollination biology and ecophyisology. Go freakin me! But ask me anything outside the publication or the super specific stuff I was looking at and I'm clueless. Oh yeah, and I already forgot my hypothesis, data, results and conclusions.. oops. Think I know more about plants through my 7 years of landscaping then I did during college. Wanna know the best conditions to grow a Blue Spruce? :p

I'm an expert Klutz...... falling down, losing things, breaking things, forgetting things, etc...... but then recovering and blundering my way out of the woods, on wards and upwards to another day, different adventure.

It's not too bad to be a klutz, you learn fast not to crawl on fallen logs above raging streams..... even though your companions might already be on the other side shouting how easy it is, lol. Klutz's operate at a different level of gravity and learn how to compensate quickly in order to survive on planet earth.

Been in the military and been in combat. I think that qualifies me for the first option.

I think we need an "Old Boy Scout" option. :D

You bet!

I've been an adult Boy Scout leader for 14 years so I may not be an expert on one thing but am certainly a jack of all trades. Specializing in using the outdoor classroom to teach: leadership, team building, problem solving and self-reliance to young men while they have a heck of a good time. :cool::)