wild weather in the White Mtns.!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forestgnome

Reaction score
Ok folks, the weather is changing. Right now there are lightning strikes and monster thunder booms rattling the windows. Cold meets warm! Yeehaw!

Happy Trails :)

forestnome said:
Ok folks, the weather is changing. Right now there are lightning strikes and monster thunder booms rattling the windows. Cold meets warm! Yeehaw!

Same here in Waterville Valley.The dogs are totally puzzled with the huge lightning strikes. I can't imagine that the mt will open tomorrow like they said it would.

The National Weather Service just issued a severe Thunderstorm warning for Southern Maine. Thanks guys!

Onestep

forestnome said:

I don't care about "cold meets warm." I care about "cold kicks the crap out of warm until next April." :) Let's hear it for a December that makes up for this November!

blacknblue said:
I don't care about "cold meets warm." I care about "cold kicks the crap out of warm until next April." :) Let's hear it for a December that makes up for this November!

I'll second that!
It snowed pretty much all day in Pinkham Notch, but not really sticking. It definitely feels like change is a coming.