2007 Brain Tumor Society charity hike qs.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This hike smells an awful lot like a committee of university faculty members has been at work. IMHO Jay did such a great job putting last years hike together I am willing to go wherever he decides and help when I can. Some sort of Pemi traverse is handy to me, but I will go to NY, VT or ME.

Hey Paradox, good to hear from you again. I'm leaning towards VT in the fall because we just did the Pressie traverse and I'm kind of liking the VT thing, having only hiked Equinox in winter and very small section of the Long Trail/AT by the MA border. I'm thinking Camel's Hump in the fall but open to ideas.

Plus, I have a local friend of mine with VT roots so perhaps she can provide good ideas and brainstorming for it.

Jay

My cousins and their kids are riding this year, so I've gotta stick with a token donation to team VFTT (hanging head in shame for disloyalty to fellow hikers).

pedxing: Hey, it all goes to the same place. :) I've never interfered with Darren/Teejay's ride thing, I figure we all have different friends even though I think most of us bike in addition to hiking. It's all good!

Maybe this time it will be better as I'm doing it in the fall and the ride is always in May

Jay