4000 footers after work?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikerfast

Reaction score
yeah thats right. i did it last spring(late spring) too. i work in concord and usually drive up to franconias or waterville valley but could go farther. anyone wants to really do it let me know. i got to get fit. road race for cancer in a couple weeks here in concord. i dont want to shame VFTT, laffs. i can leave work 4 or 5, earlier even. i dont expect responses but hey you never know. i just cant get enough of hiking..hee.

I'll be ready for the 4,000 footers as soon as the slush is gone. :D

How about Monadnock?

The Birchtoff and Red Dot trails were in pretty good shape this past Friday. I imagine the White Dot/White Cross trails aren't too muddy or slushy either.

kearsarge is nice too, with option of doing it twice. whereabouts are you. im ready to do some 4's after work for sure. thanks for the responses.

tonight

anyone wants to go up cannon or kinsman tonight let me know. ill be checking this and heading out in a while.

you got it. im heading home. just tried to call you, i will call you in 10 minutes from there while packing

I'll do some non- 4k's in summer leaving around 4:30 & driving from CT to Monadnock or Taconic area coming down last bit with lights.

For 4K's I will on occasion plan a 1/2 to 2/3 of a day in Concord or Montpelier.

Hoping to do Mansfield in late June, Moosilauke on the June 10th after leaving Andover area around 1:30. In November I am I concord on a Friday &usually try a low & new to me 2 or 3 K peak with a view before heading up north for a 4K on Saturday

would love too but...

already have plans... if we can schedule the day before or something would be better, I can make sure I have my stuff too...

have fun