8th annual ADK BBQ and Gathering

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great time as usual! I would also like the recipe for Little Bear's wraps. They are always the first thing I look for at this gathering! It was really great to see everyone and I am already looking forward to next year! :)

another great weekend. thanks maddi for setting it up again at the campground. wonderful place with plenty of room!

as for money , if you would like send it to HIATIS.
ask her for her address.

I certainly enjoyed myself, as usual. These gatherings (spring fling, Spencer and Maddi's, Winter gathering at the Ark Trail Inn etc. etc) are like a vacation from life, except, they are a very concentrated dose of life itself, squeezed into a short weekend.

Once the rains came the party really took off.

The hoot owl (just as I was turning in) was way too cool.

We need to find a way to get more Canadians to attend these events, eh Phil?

Neil said:
Once the rains came the party really took off.

Yeah, that classic party game of "How Many Drunken Hikers Can Fit Under A 10'x10' Canopy" was a blast... :rolleyes:

Neil said:
The hoot owl (just as I was turning in) was way too cool.

Is that what that was? I assumed it was you in your tent, playing yourself a lullabye on the flute. :D

Butt seriously, it was fun jamming with you. (Next year, we can do an entire Tull set.)

Neil said:
We need to find a way to get more Canadians to attend these events, eh Phil?

Next thing you know we'll be finding poutine on the buffet table... :eek: