Adams & Madison, 3/6

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ow2010

Reaction score
My first time above tree-line in winter and it can be a pretty scary place, but the views were incredible. We had a great day although I did feel a bit uneasy for the most part. I apologize for the big blocks of text...I think I compensated for that with enough pictures :D

Full report here:

http://opw9010.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-6-2012-mt-adams-27-mt-madison-28.html

A few teaser pictures:

DSC03593.JPG

DSC03595.JPG

DSC03667.JPG

DSC03691.JPG

Visit my blog at the link above to see more pictures!

Owen, awesome shots, and congrats on the winter presi, it looks like you nailed a perfect day for it, and glad it was successful.

Congrats on a fantastic hike! Superb pics and great info on general trail conditions .... I'm planning on trying for Adams before Winter expires :).

Owen,
A great accomplishment on your first major winter hike! Your report gave a "real feel" as to what you encountered on the trail. I always enjoy that type of report. A beautiful day with pictures to match.

Donna:)

awesome

Owen, this is among the best that the whites has to offer....nice trip report and amazing pictures!

Way to go Owen! Glad you got the chance to do this one this week. What a day! The pics are gorgeous. Congrats on the winter Presis. Great accomplishment.

Thanks to all who have checked this out and taken the time to respond. Definitely one of the best days I've had in the Whites.