AMC Maine Mountain Guide 10th Edition

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kerry do these maps cover East Kennebago, Kennebago Divide, Snow, and Boundary Peak?

USGS Topo, or even the DeLorme Atlas, work well for those peaks. Since they're trail-less and a good distance away from the AT I doubt they'll be on that map set.

MichaelJ is correct. The Maine AT map set pretty much focuses on the AT and maybe 5 miles either side give or take a bit. The AT either passes over the 4Ks I was interested in or the peaks are close enough to the AT to be shown, such as Redington and Sugarloaf.

MichaelJ is correct. The Maine AT map set pretty much focuses on the AT and maybe 5 miles either side give or take a bit. The AT either passes over the 4Ks I was interested in or the peaks are close enough to the AT to be shown, such as Redington and Sugarloaf.

Last year when doing the Crockers, we met a thru hiker who gave us Map 6 as he was done with that leg.

Aside from Abe/Spaulding, I am done with the 4ks in that area. Will look at my Delorme and other maps for the NEHH in the region.

Delorme helped me with Redington, as did trip reports. http://summithikinginnewengland.blogspot.com/2012/07/59-mt-redington-maine-july-4-2012.html?utm_source=BP_recent