another boston drinkfest

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're too kind, Seeker! But after several years of basically being harangued by my boss, who said our business clients were too often asking him, "what's up with the news editor and her glasses?" I finally caved. Now, instead of being known as the chick with the weird glasses, I'm known as the chick who used to where the weird glasses. It'll haunt me for the rest of my life now! ;)

I've fallen and I cannot get up - another great brewfest!

alpinista said:
You're too kind, Seeker! But after several years of basically being harangued by my boss, who said our business clients were too often asking him, "what's up with the news editor and her glasses?" I finally caved. Now, instead of being known as the chick with the weird glasses, I'm known as the chick who used to where the weird glasses. It'll haunt me for the rest of my life now! ;)

Lisa - The terrible price of being and individual! Those were very cool glasses!

Nice to see old friends and meet new ones - even more fun fighting with Bruins fans to get in the men's room at North Station! :eek:

I agree - it was great to see everyone and meet some new faces!
:)

Hey the Kinsdale was a great place for a drinkfest.
It was nice to see everyone and meet some new folks.