another boston drinkfest

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giggy

Reaction score
I missed the last one - but it sounded like a success. I would like to propose another one soon. Like next thursday night? anyone up for it?

Back in my college days - used to go to a place called mcganns on portland st near n. station

cool irish place.

Last edited:
By "next" do you mean the 17th? There's a Bruins game that night (against Toronto) and the area is likely to be mobbed.

Other than that, I'd be up for attending another get-together.

yes - 17th was thinking. True of the bruins game. (and I am huge hockey fan - should have known this)

somewhere else?? what is a good middle ground for people - copley? downtown? Common area?

I'm in! Anything walking distance from the T works for me...and walking distance for me (like the rest of us probably) is pretty darn far. The Boston Beerworks rocked last time.

Hey, I'm not against it, mind you ... I was just making an observation. Plan away and I'll be there!
:)

I'd be stoked to have another one of these since I missed the original one in Boston. Thanks for organizing, Giggy!

I have to go into the city for Senior Portraits anyways. So you guys will get to see me about as far off from hiking attire as possible without wearing a ballgown.

I agree with Mike - let's keep it somewhere near downtown. That way, no matter which T line you need, it's equally inconvenient. I mean, er, convenient.

I'll offer one more suggestion to think about ... the Kinsale, over in Center Plaza (the long curved building across from City Hall Plaza). Equidistant between North Station and Park Street. :)

I love sully's - and have stumbled out of the on many occassions drinking cheap knickerbockers -

but kind of digging the kinsale suggestion - its a good local for most I would think. does this work?

thanks mikeJ

New Kid

I'm the new kid on VFTT in this bunch, but it would be cool to meet some of you all. I can make it to any of the locations that you all have tossed around. Look forward to meeting some of you in person.

Forgot

I'm an idiot, flying to Holland for a mini-vacation to visit friends next thr. Have a great time anyway, hope to meet you all soon.

Dang! The TelemarkTips gang is planning a gathering the SAME night in Boston.

Oh well, I'll try to hit the next one.