Any pics of flooding in and around the White Mountains?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentD22

Reaction score
I would like to see some pictures of flooding, waterfalls going crazy, ect.

I would love to get out there for myself and have a look see of the raw power of nature, but I have to work, family, yada yada. Please help me get my fix vicariously (sp?).

Thanks,
Brent

Check the "high water warning" thread below. I posted a few pix, taken last Saturday. Looks like I'll have similar conditions today, great for waterfalls! :)

Arathusa Falls were incredible, but I couldn't protect the camera well enough to get a good shot.

Those of us who live up here and have power are too busy pumping flooded basements and the like to take pictures today. Many are without power in the Franconia region. Trees are going down easily with the ground saturation.

Wow

Does anyone know how the Tamworth, Gorham, Berlin, areas are? Reason I ask is I've lived in all those places and am curious on how things are going.

Waumbek,

I'm not asking home owners I am more interested in hikers that may have been out in this weather with a camera. Please don't put down your pump to take a pic, continue saving your house. Good luck and god bless!