Baxter SP Questions

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summit1

Reaction score
Okay, I'm all set for 4 nights at Chimney Pond in Baxter SP in the last week of June. I have made reservations for 2 people at a lean-to. My 1st question: Since the leanto holds 4 people, can I take 2 more along without changing the reservation? Or are they going to fill in our leanto with other people? We paid for 2 but on the reservation sheet we received says not to arrive with more than 4 people to the leanto. :confused: I was also wondering how everyone sleeps\eats\reads\ect in a leanto without getting eaten alive by the bugs. We always use our tent and can hideout in there, but since they don't allow tents at Chimney Pond, we are lost. Can we pitch a misquito net in the leanto? Just curious how others deal with it. :confused:

When you reserve a lean-to at BSP, it's yours, and no one else will be put in it. You can arrive at the gate with 4 people even though your reservation is for two. Two is the minimum you can reserve lean-to space for, and you'll pay at the gate for the other two. You can pitch a tent or mosquito netting inside the lean-to, but not outside.