Big Tupper FYI

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted to climb Mount Morris. Can the public access the top from the ski area and follow the old ski trails to the summmit ridge? Does anyone know who I could contact to get permission?

Robodeer

Our pet has been found. Poor Robodeer left us last Christmas when he saw Santa and the Reindeer flying through the sky. He said life was too boring in Vermont and that he wanted to do something new. I'm so happy he took up law inforcment, he always did like other reindeer in uniform. :)

peak_bgr said:
I've always wanted to climb Mount Morris. Can the public access the top from the ski area and follow the old ski trails to the summmit ridge? Does anyone know who I could contact to get permission?

i couldn't tell ya, i was hoping the land would open up to hikers.. i've wanted to hike this mtn for a while. i used to go snowboarding at Tupper when it was open....the last year it was open, college students could get season passes for 50 dollars..

i remember the views from the trails were just awesome....