Bigfoots free speech rights affirmed in NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that guy wears Snowshoes in the Winter otherwise he might really upset people who hike. Live free but die if you posthole.

Reactions: dug
From the picture it looks like Bigfoot prefers trails lacking a color in their names.

Promoting his newly found business with NH taxpayer money. I wonder what the final tally will be to the taxpayers for managing, defending and ultimately changing the way the state addresses these issues.

He might have gotten more bang for his buck on Washington.

I hope that guy wears Snowshoes in the Winter otherwise he might really upset people who hike. Live free but die if you posthole.

But what if his feet are Tubbs-sized? He could be the ultimate trailbreaker. If they are only MSR width we have problems though. :eek:

I am so relieved the Bigfoot's Free SPEECH rights have been "affirmed" in NH.
He's quite the guy!

Promoting his newly found business with NH taxpayer money. I wonder what the final tally will be to the taxpayers for managing, defending and ultimately changing the way the state addresses these issues.

He might have gotten more bang for his buck on Washington.

Kudos to Mr. Doyle and the New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union Foundation for reining in the state's infringement on our rights. It's a worthy expenditure of taxpayer money, IMO. Now someone at DRED can get to work fixing the regulation. The US Forest Service has regulations in this area that are more narrowly tailored to this purpose than this "panoptic" overreach by NH.