Canon Digital Photography Forum

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah, I like the Canon POTN site. I like the way the photo discussion sections are broken down by topic. The volume of posts is a bit overwhelming though. There are just way too many posts to keep track of what is going on. The lens dicussions can be informative, but they can also be a bunch of unexperienced people confusing their opinions with "facts". I use it as a place to waste time vs. a place to learn. Still a good site though.

I'll have to check out the other sites.

- d

darren said:
Yah, I like the Canon POTN site. I like the way the photo discussion sections are broken down by topic. The volume of posts is a bit overwhelming though. There are just way too many posts to keep track of what is going on. The lens dicussions can be informative, but they can also be a bunch of unexperienced people confusing their opinions with "facts". I use it as a place to waste time vs. a place to learn. Still a good site though.

I'll have to check out the other sites.

- d

I like it for source material for practice with photoshop. It's fun to alter peoples pics and repost them (when they want you to, of course).

Kevin