Colorado 14er Fini

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stinky to me the 13ers are just for climbing, Im not putting them in my journal or counting them as I go. I have only had 2 list in my climbing life, the 4k's then 14ers, all other mountains I climb for the love of the mountains and never record any of them, there logged in my memory and my heart.

Hey Leaf,
Ive read alot of your trip reports and you seem to like alpine climbing, warning if you climb in CO you might not want to leave, you would find endless alpine routes and the snowclimbing in the spring!!!!;) MY first trip to CO I planned to stay 3 months, I stayed 4 years.:eek:

Hey Leaf,
Ive read alot of your trip reports and you seem to like alpine climbing, warning if you climb in CO you might not want to leave, you would find endless alpine routes and the snowclimbing in the spring!!!!;) MY first trip to CO I planned to stay 3 months, I stayed 4 years.:eek:

http://www.vftt.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32202

i haven't been back since! but definitely can't wait for next time.. now that i can actually lead a route like this. maybe i'll consider the 4 year plan.. although thunderstorms give me ulcers.

Many congrats, Stinky. Gotta be cool to look back at the 18 years you were working on the 14ers and realize all the other awesome outdoors adventures you had along the way.