Congrats to DocMcPeak

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rik

Reaction score
Congrats to Doc McPeak on climbing Colden on 2/20 to complete his winter 46! Great day with a great group of people. Nice to meet HarryK (thanks for the beer) and Hikethe115 in the lot at the end of the day!

Thanks all, and yes it was a perfect day with perfect company.

I'm writing up a little recollection/report which I'll post later, but here are the pics from the glorious day:

http://community.webshots.com/album/279417463FDFtkr

And having a "Maudite" sitting on top of the trail register from Harry K! Can you top that!? That's what I call a happy ending! Great to meet you, and Dawn, too! Of course, it won't be official until we all have cold frosty beers in hand ... but soon come.

Yes, more celebrations!!! Who's next!?

Congrats Doc! On Sunday my brother-in-law and I were returning from Phelps in the afternoon and we saw a bottle of champagne sitting at the sign-in/sign-out box at the Loj parking lot that someone had left for you with a note on it congratulating you for completing the 46.

Anyway, good job. Sunday was a gorgeous day to be out there and perfect for finishing up your 46.

class of 04/05

Doc, welcome to the winter class of 04/05. There's a growing number of us this season. Colden may be the favorite mountain finish this year. Congratulations.

Pvon

Armstrong was great. Mild temps, fresh snow, some views, good company. Christine and Gary were fun to hike with as was Eric.