Didn't anyone see this? (Atticus and Tom)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read it while enjoying a fish burrito at the Kearsarge Cafe in NoCo this afternoon! Its a GREAT article! How awesome for Tom and Atticus!
Worldwide appeal for Following Atticus! But of course! Who doesn't love a story about life, companionship, and mountains; especially one that includes a dog!
(not that you aren't lovable, too, Tom):p

What a wonderful article.

Thought I would share this. Last week we had the deep freeze out here and no power/heat for 4-5 days.
My "dog" friend took in an elderly friend who lives alone because they had a stove which would help to keep her warm. I have loaned her my Tom and Atti book. My friend got the idea to read the book to her because her eyes have failed and she cannot read. Turns out she hiked the 48 with her family years ago. She positively LOVED the book and requested that my friend go visit and read more until they can finish it.

How sweet is that! This book is obviously "touching" many lives, in so many different ways. :)

Last edited: