Double Pemi Loop - Info Wanted

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leaf

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just curious if anyone has done the Pemi Loop two times in one hike or know someone who has. I'm looking for some info, such as:

-time spent on breaks/sleeping
-if you did sleep for a few hours, where on the trail and how far did you go before you slept
-time it took to complete the first loop compared to the second
-when did you start? day or night
-how much overnight gear did you pack
-how much food did you bring, etc.

Things like that. Thanks!

It will be interesting to see what you get for responses.

Personally I’m shooting for some time in July maybe April for a double Loop in less than 24 hours.

JasonPatrikz said:
Personally I’m shooting for some time in July maybe April for a double Loop in less than 24 hours.

Wow, that's intense. I assume you are a trail runner, which I am not. Keep me in the loop about this, I'd love to know how it all goes. Next year for you?

Woody48 said:
I would think that the usual suspects for a hike like this are presently in Alaska and without computer access.

Haha. Yeah, I know one of them is planning something even more amibitious than myself. ;)

So safe to say this isn't done alot, ok. I'll let you know how it goes. :eek: :D

Last edited:
Mats is planning a triple loop which i might join him for, just not sure when....

Plan on atempting the loop this saturday if ever thing works out.

July / August time range for the double pemi, not april