Entering NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hikethe115

Reaction score
Lock Haven, PA; Avatar: the twins on Twin with onl
Hello everyone. I expect to be in Glencliff, NH by this Saturday. I'll probably get there by at least noon. Of course, it is subject to change as things always are out here on the trail. Okay, so right now I am at Pamola's and not out on the trail, but you know what I mean. I will head out from Norwich, VT tomorrow morning. I will check my messages when I get a signal so let me know if any of you will be in the area. My number is 845-926-6208. I am still having a blast!! I am really looking forward to the Whites and Maine. Although, I don't want it to end. I hope to see some of you over the next few weeks. I am tentatively looking at finishing around 9/15-16 time frame. Hope all is well with everyone!

Hey Dawn! Good luck heading out today for NH. Sorry you have to leave our lovely Green Mountain State, but the trail must go on! You picked a good one for your new avatar! Is the Dung Beetle Gang ahead of you now and are they all split up?

Take care,
Jen

Great! Hope you had a great time in VT, two more states!

p.s. Since when did Whitney turn into a hay bale? :D

Jay

Wow! Glad to see your adventure is going well Dawn.

Have fun for that last stretch.