Golite trig/hut

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soco7tyx7

Reaction score
has anyone ever used either of these models from golite? i just came accross them and they sparked my interest. thanx in advance.

I designed something like that before that came out, but decided it was too tricked up to bother making. Did read some reviews stating there was problem w/ water intrusion in rear area. If yer into one piece thing, original Tarp-Tent seems universally accepted as good performer. Personally, i prefer a bona-fide bug tent w/ a tarp over.

VFTT'opr - the models are from Golite and are called the Trig and the Hut. they can be found on Golite.com, their web site.

i had read similar reviews after posting. i think now, i might consider either a tarp tent, or something similar to what you had mentioned. i was thinking the golite lair nest, combined with the granite gear white lightning tarp. it would be the cheapest combo that i could purchase, and the lightest one i can find. any other suggestions are welcome.