Good Luck MAVS00

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardrain

Reaction score
I have enjoyed your website and have followed your familiy's pursuit of the ADK 46. Now today you are getting ready to complete it. Best of luck and have a great hkie on your way to 46.:)

That's awfully kind, Thank you.

May I extend your message of luck out to these other ADK 46 finishers this weekend as well.

VFTTers
ADKatie
Mrs. AlpineSummit
Daxs
Nancy
mer
Crazymama (on 9/11)

non-VFTTers
my 13 y/o son
my 11 y/o daughter
my brother Dan

These are the ones I know about......... Feel free to add those you know to the list (46ers, NH48, NE115, NEHH, etc...)

I opted for a solo canoe trip on Lake Lila this weekend. You'll have a teriffic day for your "final" hike up Whiteface, and a good crowd for your summit skit. Can't wait to read the report and see your photos of this one! -Bob

Probably sitting on Whiteface as I write this, Mavs!!

Didn't quite catch up to you (six short), but I'm totally psyched for you and your great family.

Which one of you was the first?

Silverback said:
Which one of you was the first?

We approached and walked onto the summit hand and hand, and all 5 of us finished TOGETHER.

details to follow in a day or two. (I'm still in Placid)

p.s I know Mrs. Alpine, Daxs and Nancy were also successful as well. Crazymama is poised and ready to finish. Nancy hit ADK46 & NE115 at the same time.

I am kind of curious. What peaks do you plan on repeating first, and why. I want ot do Dial And Dix becouse of bad wheather. I want to do big slide again becouse it was my favorite.

There was no other way to finish!

mavs00 said:

We approached and walked onto the summit hand and hand, and all 5 of us finished TOGETHER.

Of course you did. What a great way to end a great adventure! Congrats to all.

46x5

Tim, What a great day for a great finish for a terrific family. My congratulations to you all.

Sunday's weather was certainly better than Doug's SPRINT over Basin's summit!