Haystack for 46!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
No not mine but SDG75! We have climbed every peak together except for Marcy, Dix and Colden.

Friday September 11th we will be hiking Bigslide and a leave time of about 10-11AM. It will be a slow to moderate hike as we have to save our legs for his big finish on Saturday the 12th.

Saturday September 12th we will climb Basin for #45 and then the big finish on Haystack. The leave time will be early :eek: We were thinking of 6-7am so we can take our time and enjoy the scenery. Weather dependant of course. If the forecast is calling for rain we will reschedule! I will let you all know as the date gets closer.

PM me or let me know here if you can make it.

CHEERS,
Adam
CHEEZE WHIZ KID

You can betcha there will be CHEEZE WHIZ and CRACKERS for the finish :D

maybe

I already have plans to be camping that weekend, we are either paddling into Stillwater or the Alleghany National Reservoir, if it is still water I will join you guys on Friday. I would love to be ther for the big finish. Hope the weather is like this weeks.

Great choice to finish on. I did my 46th last year in Sept great time of year. Good day for pic's I hope you have as good a time as I did what a feeling to finish on such a beautiful peak. Cheers!

I'll be there... sounds like a fine time....

Now your coming? Wish you would make up your mind lol

OK here is the plan. Anyone interested Seth and I are leaving the Garden no later than 630am on Saturday the 12th. If anyone is interested we are also hiking BigSlide on Friday. Start time is around 11am at the moment.

We are also camping at Wilmington Knotch Friday and Sat night if you want to stop in and say hi.

Adam

Everyone lately has been finishing on Haystack. Great hike, thats why I couldn't save it for last. I couldn't wait to do it. I will be finishing on the santanoni's because I dread doing couchie.:eek: I will not finish on couchie I will finish on santanoni:)

Everyone lately has been finishing on Haystack. Great hike, thats why I couldn't save it for last. I couldn't wait to do it. I will be finishing on the santanoni's because I dread doing couchie.:eek: I will not finish on couchie I will finish on santanoni:)

yeah...there would be something very wrong about having to climb after you celebrate! Of course, Seth will have to carry Adam up over Little Haystack after he finishes on Saturday. :p