Is it kosher to post gear for sale?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJD

Reaction score
I didn't see anything specifically prohibiting it in the site rules, there was a part that said no advertising, but that seems geared toward commercial endeavors. I'm just talking about "Hey, I have a few things I want to get rid of"-type posts.

JJD said:
I didn't see anything specifically prohibiting it in the site rules, there was a part that said no advertising, but that seems geared toward commercial endeavors. I'm just talking about "Hey, I have a few things I want to get rid of"-type posts.

JD,

Per the site rules, if you have a question or comment about how this site is run, you should PM the moderators, and not start a thread.

<moderator hat on>
Perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post. Please don't post For Sale posts on the site.

We're trying to update the rules. In the future, please ask these questions directly to the mods via email or PMs.

I'm going to close this thread since the question has been answered and things are wandering badly.

-dave-

<mod hat off>

Dave is correct, for sale ads are not allowed in the forums. It has always been site policy, but it is not spelled out in the current rules. We are working on updating the rules.

- darren

Status
Not open for further replies.