Lets See Your Stickers....

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have them on my car, two water bottles, my fridge, my rock climbing helmet, and my CD case. Here's one, the others I'd have to take pictures of.

Summit of Colden, on my W-46 finish:

IMG_1427.jpg

Lets see pics of where you stuck your New stickers or old...

Post away.....I'd show you mine but its still been so cold im afraid to apply yet to my truck, need a warmer day...maybe ill pimp my gear....:p :D

Did you see the side of my subaru when I met you at the Giant trailhead. that's where my old VFTT sticker is!

Jay

Mine haven't arrived yet. In fact, when I think about it, Lauky's 4000 footer patch has come and I sent that application in after I sent for the new stickers. :)

I'm guessing you sent your order to teejay after we announced that teejay was out of patches. I sent 40 patches to teejay to cover the orders he has like yours. So you should have them in a week.

--- No on else should send orders to teejay for stickers ---

--- if you want stickers and don't have them, pick them up in person at the Mountain Wanderer bookstore in Lincoln, NH ---

- darren

I'm guessing you sent your order to teejay after we announced that teejay was out of patches. I sent 40 patches to teejay to cover the orders he has like yours. So you should have them in a week.

--- No on else should send orders to teejay for stickers ---

--- if you want stickers and don't have them, pick them up in person at the Mountain Wanderer bookstore in Lincoln, NH ---

- darren

Thanks for the comments. I sent in my order for the stickers and didn't pay any more attention to the thread. I just went back and looked and found that there was a request for a person from Maine with my ZIP to contact teejay. So I just did. :)

Carole, you have a nice collection of stickers...you just may win the prize....:)

Actually, I only have two stickers, but couldn't decide what to do with one. The bottle won.

Now...where to put the other?? :)

Lke Darren said

I received a few orders after I had sent all the stickers I had. When I receive the extras Darren sent, those orders will all be sent out, probably tomorrow. So you should all receive yours Saturday or Monday.

teejay

I'll see about patches....but lets gets this thread back on topic and lets see some pictures of your VFTT stickers and where you put them.

Aloha

- darren