Limmer Moving

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilgrim

Reaction score
The legendary Limmer Bootmakers are moving. Their 158 year old building is for sale. The plan is to move in to the nearby Ragged Mountain building.

pilgrim said:
The legendary Limmer Bootmakers are moving. Their 158 year old building is for sale. The plan is to move in to the nearby Ragged Mountain building.

Is that a nearby building or is it near Ragged Mountain itself? I need to bring my boots in for a small repair so I'm glad you posted that info.

skibones said:
Is that a nearby building or is it near Ragged Mountain itself? I need to bring my boots in for a small repair so I'm glad you posted that info.
My understanding from Friday's conversation at the Limmer shop is that they will be moving in to the same building as Ragged Mountain Equipment, about a mile away on Rt. 16/302. I got the impression that this plan is somewhat tentative. I don't know when they plan to move, or why. I should have asked more questions... :(