Lurkers in Our Midst

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AlpineSummit

Oh, don't kid yourselves: They're out there, and they're listening to us.

The question is: what to do with 'em once we find 'em.........Once we 'smoke 'em out' (using the words of GWB)

I was gonna maybe do a poll:
- pink bellies? (too lenient?)
- tar & feather? (always fun)
- burn at the stake? (too strong maybe?)
- make 'em contribute to the Buy Back Elk Lake Fund? (a good cause)
- nuggies?
- other?

The difficulty is that they're invisible, but now I know one! And it's a she - yes, a Lurkerette! And if she doesn't 'fess up & join I just might plaster her picture all over this site..............
HaHaHaHaHA
(diabolical laughter)

***Kidding, only kidding. I wouldn't really burn 'em at the stake, but I would throw a good scare into 'em first***

Last edited:
How about they lead a bushwhack in their underwear. They can put their cloths on when they agree to "come out".

mmm-hmmmm

And I know one too.

She outed herself on Sunday and I know I didn't imagine her.

She's also super nice and she's a 20er now!

C'mon, come out or I'm going to post YOUR "do I look beautiful?" pictures on a certain site!

As for the one AlpineSummit is talking about, I think I know her too. "THAT can't be good"! I'm struggling to picture her in my mind...;)

Kate-- I know of who you speak. We need to weed her out and get her to a few more gatherings a hike with the rest of us. She'll have that 46 next year, I know it.

Yeah, Spence, and I just remembered she said she doesn't have a computer right now, she gave her's to her daughter for college! So who knows if she is able to read this...

She's such a lurker she knew what time and where to meet us on Sunday, and not ONE of us knew she was coming!

Yea well, my Lurkerette has a shiny new Dell laptop........

Well then, she's all set, and she'd better come out of the shadows!

OVER THERE too! Pleeeeeeeze, Lynne????

shamed lurkerette

If I can (be) registered, so can the rest of you lurkers!!
Who knows, maybe we can even add some tales as lively as that Alpine guy::rolleyes:
Thanks for inviting me

Welcome Alice !!!

So nice to see you, now that you've stepped forward into the light!

I have posted a few times...I read alot of the other posts....I have nothing to add....I am shy and withdrawn.

See what you scare out of the woods when you make threats, not just the lurkers you are looking for baut many others.:eek:

OK ... I have developed such a reputation as a "lurker" that I decided to finally post and use as my screen name one suggested by Alpine Summit .....Lurkette. Thanks ...it's so much better than "The Lurker" which was suggested by peak_bgr and Mavs00 on Sunday.

The Sunday hike up Whiteface with the VFTT group was wonderful - such a great group! Thanks for allowing me to share your day. (Ok there was suppose to a smilie icon here but the little bugger resisted, computer savy I am not :)

Oh, OK Darren... I hope we don't crash the server again.

BTW, Darren, bring some stickers to the gathering.. I could use some more. ;)

Welcome lurkers, thou shall lurk no more!

Jay

Welcome lurkers! Great idea Alpine to smoke out some new voices! So lurkers-no-longer what was it that made you come out? the threats?:D

Welcome to all new posters (x-lurkers)! Isn't it nice to be out in the sunshine with the rest of us?! Next weekend: Catskills!!!