MAGIC - The Return (2010)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

Reaction score
Somewhere this past weekend, somebody mentioned MAGIC, or the "Mega-Antiestablishment Gathering In the Catskills"...

Thinking Oct 30th weekend, perhaps then we can combine that with a night hike up Overlook in costume. Has been quite the festival the last three times I have done Overlook and the spookiest ruins that side of the Hudson river.

I also have the 29th off...

But just a show of hands/feet/noses of those interested. We could grab a site or two at Allaben (which is just a bit west of Phoenicia on Rt 28 for those not familiar with the area), it is more central to more high peaks than Sundown, also free...

Jay

Yay! Steve and I were just talking about this recently and I didn't know if it was going to happen since you've moved. We currently have no plans that weekend and are definitely interested (pending weather of course).

Just a short note that MAGIC is going on next weekend, with a hike on saturday, the 30th up Overlook at night, with costume.. :)

Camping at Allaben, blah blah blah, plans are being discussed over at ahp.com..

Jay

Unfortunately, we can't make it (Steve's parents are in town, plus Halloween activities for Norah). Have a fun weekend!

Jay, I'm sorry but it's a no go for me this year. :mad: It's a physical problem again with the knee. I'm going next Monday for some serious discussions with my dr about a replacement. Need to get fixed and have fun. Will think about you guys, be well.

You too David, will be thinking of the bagel-man and really wish you good luck at the knee doctor....

33582_159886074045506_121985657835548_326113_3064578_n.jpg

Jay

Thx....I'm bringing my "list" to the dr. it's everything I want to do after my knee gets fixed. Hiking is on the list but it's not #1. #1 is just hanging around with my family and enjoying life. Ok, maybe hiking is #2 and paddling is #3. Um, work has to go in the top 5 also. "I'll be back" with da bagels!