Nancy Pond Trail

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brobichaud

Reaction score
I'm looking to take advantage of what promises to be fantastic weather this weekend, and get some stragglers out of the way. Nancy and Vose Spur in particular. I've seen a conditions report from as recent as today on Carrigain Notch Trail, but haven't seen anything on Nancy Pond since mid-October. Anyone been out there?

Also, an open call for all interested. I plan on starting up Nancy Pond Trail by 6:30 on Saturday, hitting Nancy, circling around to Carrigain Notch and Vose Spur, then out Signal Ridge. 12.9 trail miles, ~4 (guesstimate) off trail, ~5400 ft. of gain. I generally hike a bit faster than book time. I'll suck up the 3 mile road walk if I have to, but if anyone's game, I'd welcome the company... and the car spot. :p

Cheers,

Bill

I too, would be interested in a trip report for Nancy Pond trail (esp. norcross pond to carriagain notch trail!!)
Have a great hike!

for what it's worth the nancy pond trail from norcross pond to carrigain notch trail was in great shape earlier this year. in my experience the trails in that area have been being maintained quite nicely as of late. a number of water crossings to be mindful of depending upon recent weather.

bryan

last time i did Nancy Carrigain, i spotted a bike ... quick bike ride if you can't trick someone into a car spot ...

Thanks for the info dude. I think it's long past time for trickery, 3 extra miles won't kill me! :D