NE 115 COMPLETED - One Week in Maine and 15 peaks ...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Ronnie, glad you guys had view on Saddleback and Horn, I have to go back to see what's the fuss :rolleyes:

Yup, JayH is quite a guy to hike with, very good cardio workout hiking with him, in my case, attempting to try to stay near him. :)

Congratulations Ronnie, glad you guys had view on Saddleback and Horn, I have to go back to see what's the fuss :rolleyes:

Yup, JayH is quite a guy to hike with, very good cardio workout hiking with him, in my case, attempting to try to stay near him. :)

The trick is to keep him behind you...I almost had to trip him a few times...to stop him from passing me. :eek: :D

Finally, some pictures!

North Brother - basic Marston trail to North Brother and back..

North Brother

Katahdin-7/19/2009, Up from Roaring brook via the Helon Taylor trail over the Knife's Edge, the Saddle Trail to Hamlin Ridge, back down with a side trip to Blueberry Knoll...

Katahdin

South Turner - Our rest day, a short but steep hike out and back to South Turner, with Moose!

South Turner

Saddleback, and the Horn - An out and back via Rt 4, with a side trip to the Piazza Rock Caves

Saddleback, The Horn

Abraham, Spaulding, Sugarloaf, via Caribou Valley Road, out and back

Abraham, Spauling, and Sugarloaf

The Crockers and Reddington, we whacked from S. Crocker to Reddington and back to S. Crocker

Crockers and Reddington

The Bigelows from Safford Brook trail to the AT and back.

The Bigelows

Old Speck from Rt 26 via the eyebrow.

Old Speck

whew!

Jay