Northern Presis on Sat, Carters on Sunday, Wildcats on Monday, or something similar?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklab2020

Reaction score
Clarksville, MD Avatar: Babo, SE Arete, Summit
Pending tolerable winds/weather...

The plan that got me movtivated is:
Saturday (12/1/12) going for a Northern Presi traverse with the hopes of at least making the trees just beyond Madison (starting up boot spur, tuckerman, or huntington).
Sunday descend, then climb towards carters. Monday descend the lovely wildcat trail. =)

However, I'd be more than happy to adjust my plans... since 'plan A' was concocted over a couple of beers and an I-am-still-21 mentality. Waking up this morning at the age of 32 -- those beers wore off but the drive is still there. Either way, I am pysched to get up there and do some squinting, leaning, and advil popping ...no matter where.

Heck, lets do a pemi loop starting up the slide on Lincoln, or presi traverse starting up one of the many routes on Webster. =)

I would be interested in something on Sunday. Working on my 48, a little more than half way through. Need Wildcats and Bonds but don't think Sunday will nice enough for a Bonds traverse.