Northhampton Beer night?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is it? and What Time?

I'm familiar with N.Hamp, but not sure where Dirty Truth is.
I usually go to Silk City or The Old Watering Hole and beer can Museum.

Any interest hiking Mt. Holyoke, Mt. Norwottuck or Bear Mtn before? (daylight time is limited for me)

Hey BoB,

See posts 17 & 18 for descriptions and map of where the Dirty Truth is located.

Or better yet:
Dirty Truth Homepage

It doesn't have: Bud, Genessee, Miller, Michelob, Fosters, Labatt, Molson, etc. So, if that's not okay with folks, maybe we'll have to pick a different place. However, it will be hard to convince me to drink beer elsewhere if I'm in NoHo....I'm a beer snob, I think... :eek:

Dugan & Dr. Wu...are you both still in on this?

Jen

Last edited:
Don't forget

Mommy's Little Monster Mike Ness played around Northampton a lot when he was younger and included it on the Warped Tour.
If there's a jukebox, pay homage by playing "Ball and Chain."

I've been pretty sick these past few days but I'm going to try to make this one. We'll see how I feel when I get home. I should be ok though.

-Dr. Wu

You just need a good, rejuvenating beverage. Beer kills germs and makes you strong and healthy.

As for the alligator eggs earrings...well, I don't have my ears pierced, so that won't work. But I have brown hair, a pink shirt with stripes on it and a black TNF vest on today...I'll be the one drinking the beer. ;)

Jen

dr_wu002 said:
I've been pretty sick these past few days but I'm going to try to make this one. We'll see how I feel when I get home. I should be ok though.

-Dr. Wu

Must be catching - that's what kept me home tonight. I'm sorry to have missed meeting you all - that is - those of you I hadn't yet met!

Next time?