NYC Banff Film Festival... whos coming?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul ron

Reaction score
Who is planning on going to the NYC film festival coming the 8 n 9th? I have a friend working there as an usher, I've asked if it is possable to hold us a row of seats if I have enough people joining us as a group called VFTT.

Sorry Paul, a bunch of us (on ahp.com) are going for a dinner and show at the Suffern event, but you might want to PM "Papa Bear" as I know he and an old-time VFTT Warren used to organize a NYC thing...

Jay

Have a great time in Suffern. We were going to do Suffern but with the hastle of getting tickets n parking, we figured taking the subway is much easier for us.

I'm sure we'll hear from Pappa Bear, met him there last year. I think Cooldfeet, Dave, mentioned doing NYC as well.

Hey Paul ron......I know it's next week....things are in super sonic speed these days....I'd like to go on Monday...I can't get there in time for Tuesday.....I know I have to make a decision soon because I'm going to Indiana U with my son this weekend to check out the school....as of now I'm in....I'll send u a pm...

I am going on Monday night with a couple of runner friends. I expect to see Papa Bear there too.

I'll be going both nights.

On Monday, if you want to go out for a few cold ones to the nearby Dive Bar, meet us outside the theater after the show at the crack on the sidewalk. :D

midway between the trash can and those things - http://tinyurl.com/yg8u9sy (when the map comes up - wait a moment and then the picture will come up on the screen)

Last edited:
My usher friend says she can't hold seats.

BUT she says, if one of us got in early, we can hold seats for the rest of the group still on line. So how many are coming?... mon n tues?

Where would the best seats be?

I'll be there both nights party of 3.

As of now it doesn't look to promising....have to make a trade off....Indiana U basketball game with my son this Sat (we're visiting the school) ....if I come home with some extra $ I'll try to sneak out Monday night...will check posts Monday morning

Just saw the Suffern show last night, with the Mighty Wurlitzer... (Awesome!) and had a good time, got a pair of free Wigwam hiking socks and didn't win anything in the TC raffle but was a good show, rowdy crowd as usual, at in the first row of the Balcony which really has the best seats. Met about 6 friends at the Mason Jar and we carpooled over to the theater.

My favorite show was the English dude who cycled from Prudhomme Bay to Terra del Fuego in Chile with a tandem "pushbike" as he kept calling it, picking up Stokers on the way, a pretty varied trip through snow, mud, heat, rain.

And the crazy dude free soloing Half Dome and Moonlight Buttress was cool.... :)

Anyway, had a good time, introducing some friends to their FIRST banff show... Fun as always.

Jay

dave if you are coming without a ticket, better get there early cuz the line gets insane and not everyone makes it in.

Glad to hear the films were awasome. I went last year and had a blast.

See you guys online Mon n Tues?

PapaBear, we'll definately be heading up to the bar with ya afterwards.