Party/Hike Event September 24th - Catskill Region

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
It's my 30th anniversary at IBM in September, and you're invited to a party at our house, on September 24th. You can show up any time after 4:00. We'll be providing all the food and a keg of beer.

IBM used to pay for these things, but those days are gone! So I'm using my recently awarded Patent money to spiffy up our basement into a MAN CAVE! We'll have a kegerator, darts, ping/beer pong, a disco ball, (Hey! It's 1981!), music from the bygone era, and more!

In honor of this great year, there will be a prize for the person whose outfit most closely emulates 1981! This is sort of a transition year, so you can do Saturday Night Fever John Travolta style, or MC Hammer Pants, or a mini skirt, or whatever.

All we ask is that you bring your favorite beverage. You can use Facebook, snail mail, email, pm, or a text, but ...

RSVP ASAP!

We have a LIMITED amount of bedroom space for guests, so first come, first served! A few folks could camp in the back yard. If you need other suggestions, let us know.

Contact me for my address.

Phone: Ate for five nine too six six too oh nine (say it out loud!)

We plan to do some hiking in the beautiful Catskills, only an hour away, Saturday and/or Sunday. I promise it will be a beautiful early fall day! :D

What to hike can be discussed here.

Again, RSVP if you are coming!

Last edited:
Brian and I will be there!!! See you Friday evening Tom and Laurie.

We will most likely hike something on Friday if anyone would like to join us. Thinking Friday and BC.

Sat and Sun Brian and I are Fire Tower Stewards on Balsalm Lake Mt, come visit us, it is a pretty, easy hike with a great view. We will head up from the Millbrook side about 8:30am each day if you would like to join us for our stroll up.

Happy Trails - Cindy