Pemi loop in a day, March 28

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rejean

Reaction score
Some one interested in joining me for this attemp.

I plan to do it clockwise and have one Oncoman king of start
(before 3:00 am) to have more daylight time on the ridge.

oncoman?

i might be interested. u sleeping in your car or just driving there crazy early? what are your plans if u don't make the whole thing in a day? i've done it yearly and one year with full pack almost did it in day. never tried without heavy pack. would be interested to try it. i usually do it in may but its usually still lotsa' snow.

i might be interested. u sleeping in your car or just driving there crazy early? what are your plans if u don't make the whole thing in a day? i've done it yearly and one year with full pack almost did it in day. never tried without heavy pack. would be interested to try it. i usually do it in may but its usually still lotsa' snow.

My plan is to sleep in my van and have an early start saturday (around 3:00 am). I have no bail out plan and if the weather is not good. I will have in my
pack my bivybag and down coat and down pant if I have to past one night
outside.

My plan is to sleep in my van and have an early start saturday (around 3:00 am).
You call that early? Humph! What a softy!

All kidding aside, I hope you have the same (Canadian-yes!) weather that we had on our trip. You gonna take 178 pictures?

You call that early? Humph! What a softy!

All kidding aside, I hope you have the same (Canadian-yes!) weather that we had on our trip. You gonna take 178 pictures?

A real mountainman(montagnard) start 3-6 hours before sunset, just
try a hike with Oncoman. At 2:00 am he is ready to go for 15-18 hours
of nonstop hike....I hope that the weather will be good and that the
snow will not posthold...

Postponed Pemiloop

My attemp for the Pemiloop is postponed in two weekend.

well weather turned out to be perfect but the forecast was iffy. i'd still like to give this a try if weather turns out well. i may attempt it this tuesday. if i do, i'll let u know how it is. i'll probably do it counterclockwise as i prefer coming down osseo instead of the bonds. (too much flat out the bonds way for me)