Photo Gallery - prints for sale to support the site

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan said:
Darren, what size(s) are the prints available in? I've seen several of your prints and they are beatutiful but wondered if it is possible to enlarge them.

When you are in the slide shows (one in each of the four sections, click on the small thumbnails to enter the slide shows) there are links under the pictures that say "click here for info". If you click on it, it will bring up a price sheet with size information for each photo. The ones that have larger sizes listed are the ones that I have made large prints of already. If a print does not have a large size listed, it does not mean that I can not make a large print of it. It means that I have not tried to make a large print yet. I will not offer a large print for sale until I have seen it myself. I will only sell what I think are high quality prints and I need to see it first to judge it. If you are interested in a large print and I do not list a large size for it, email me and I will proof it first and let you know.

- darren

darren said:
ps: oh, and Barry, no nude hiking pix anytime soon. I'm pretty good at convincing people to do things, but I doubt I could convince the ladies of VFTT to drop their laundry. :p

You are missing a whole market out there, in fact I hear they are 51% of the general population.

That said, I'd drop my laundry.....
:p :D

p.s. I am a guy.

I rec'd the 2 Pic's I ordered (Mt.Jefferson & Washington Sunset) yesterday and they've replaced 2 of my own in my office this morning. They arrived quickly, well packaged and are beautiful. Compared to the knowledge I've gained and the time and money I've saved by posting here first re. trips and gear, I think this is a small way to let Darren know we appreciate the site.
Thanks Darren and Moderators !

I just received my print & frame of Tuscan Vineyard, and it made a fantastic birthday present for a loved one. Thanks Darren for making these available- they're beautiful pictures, and a wonderful way to support a website that we all rely on.