Photo TR Extravaganza: Franc. Ridge, Monroe, Eisenhower, Tripyramids, Greylock, more!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PamolaPat

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just regained access to my high-speed internet connection, so I've posted my photo trip reports from my activities of the last month and a half:

Mt. Greylock November 12th.

http://www.vu.union.edu/~allenp2/web2.html
Lincoln to Lafayette Traverse: 11/26
Monroe: 12/11
Pierce and Eisenhower: 12/23
Tripyramids via N and S Slides: 12/27

Lots of photos...enjoy!

Patrick

grouseking said:
FOr some reason, the links don't work. Maybe its just my computer? :(
It's your computer. ;) You may have some sort of filter that isn't allowing the link, but you should figure it out, there's some great pictures in there.

Patrick, do you mind telling what type of camera and web host you're using ?

Last edited:
Hi Chip, I'm glad you like my photos, thanks for the compliments. Almost all of the photos on my site were shot with a Canon A80 I got at the beginning of last summer, and I often use a wide angle adapter which fits over the lens on a bayonet- or barrel-style mount. I have been tremendously happy with the camera; if you're in the market I'd definitely recommend any of the mid to high end cameras from Canon. There are also some older photos on the site which I shot with a great little old Olympus XA 35mm camera, which was very compact and completely tough as nails, and also a few shot with a Pentax automatic 35mm. My site is hosted on a server at my college. The server does ocassionally go down, that may have been what happened when you first tried to load the pages, Grouseking.