Rant on illegal camping III

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to cause so much trouble. Forgot to take my meds today. AlpineSummit, I hope to have the pleasure of your acquaintance someday in the 'Daks. Qwerty signing off.

AlpineSummit, I hope to have the pleasure of your acquaintance someday in the 'Daks.
The pleasure will be all mine. All I ask of you and anyone else is to obey the rules of the road around these parts so that 'the man' doesn't descend from on high and decree any more commandments than we already are oblidged to obey.

qwerty7777 said:
AlpineSummit, I hope to have the pleasure of your acquaintance someday in the 'Daks.

Me too. Qwerty will be easy to identify, he will be the one camping next to the trail.

I'm just kidding!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Whewwwieu ... man, I'm glad that catfight is over with.

Not only was it un-VFTT like, it left me confused. Can we or can't we find solace in camping on the trail?:confused: :)

Stan said:
Whewwwieu ... man, I'm glad that catfight is over with.

Not only was it un-VFTT like, it left me confused. Can we or can't we find solace in camping on the trail?:confused: :)

It's simple,

I say: sometimes, I guess it all depends on the situation at hand.

Querty says: Anytime is ok.

Others say: Never and those are the rules. Sometimes.
The WMNF say: Regs. are regs.

I wonder how the Abenakis, Darby Field (Mt Field), Crawfords (Crawford Notch, Crawford Path) and Edmands (Edmands Path) would weigh in on the question?

Last edited:
chomp said:
Can we delete this thread and get rid of these trolls now, please?

I think it's a good thread. It helps to think "outside the box" sometimes. The Founding Fathers of our great nation sure did and I am one American who is thankful for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.