Real Food vs Processed : What do you bring on the trail ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cath said:
I have heard so much about these for so long (thanks to Andy :p ). So I gotta ask....whats your magic recipie (if your willing to share ;) :D )

Brian ~ Not my recipe, but theirs. 10 oz straight out of the bottle.
Doesn't get any easier than that.
HA! Easy is as easy does I guess!!! :D

I'll give em a try......can't be any worse than the not-so-tasty sports drinks!

Brian

chicken fresh

When I take a long hike I bring many of the normal things, trail mix, power bars, a couple of pieces of fresh fruit, freeze-dried dinners. The only thing I do different is bring a live chicken. I put a leash around it's neck and make it follow me. I bring an eggplant, some noddles, and a large can of tomato sauce. Once in camp on the second day it's good bye chicken and a great Italian dinner.

For all you nature lovers, I do practice, that carry out thing. All feathers are packed in a bag and used as a pillow, sweet. :)

timmus said:
Add honey on top, and you get the best out of it ! But I like it on toasted bread, so that makes it impossible for the trail.

I would kill for that now, gosh I hate being handicapped :mad:

Toasted is always preferable....definitely going to try the honey next time. I hope you have a very speedy recovery Timmus! :)