Santanoni Range Again

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ADAM12

Reaction score
I know I am a glutton for punishment but Dean G. and myself wll be hiking this Saturday. Start time will be 4am. I am going back and finishing what we started 2 weeks ago. I am hoping that with the Canadian group getting all three peaks cleared last weekend and with very little snow this week that I can get all three peaks as well.

I know I have recieved many PM's since our failure a few weeks ago but to be perfectly honest I am not really down on myself at all. I know I have made two trips already this winter and only summited one peak in two of the toughest ranges in the ADK (donaldson being the only peak this year)

As you all know last Feb. I tried to hike Colvin and Blake and could not summit Colvin because I was so fat and out of shape! So in the last 11 months I have taken my weight and fitness seriously. (235 last Feb and 185 today)

So weather I summit or don't summit the ADK is my gym and with every hike I am getting stronger and more in shape. I just cannot seem to let myself pay for a gym membership when I can be in the woods where I love to be. My second home in the ADK!!!!!!!!!!!

So who would like to join us for some more fun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and yes the CHEEZ WHIZ will be there

how'd it go?

Hey no matter what, losing 50 pounds in a year is amazing, and personally inspiring to me...