seward range dec. 22 ?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pvon, good news about the shoes, and thanks for the scoops in the e-mail.

The gate closing is determined by the ranger assigned to that area, and subject to how passable he perceives the road to be. The manager in Ray Brook said off hand he felt it would be open through this weekend at least, but, as in life, there are no gaurantees...

I'm feeling well enough to give it a shot, and am smart enough to turn around if I start getting woozy, or talking in some strange language like rabbit.

See you all in the a.m.
Sean

Pvon! Pvon! a New Winter 46er! YE!!!!

We just read your message of Cascade trip to finish your 46er winter.

Congratulation Pvon! You are a new man now!!!!

We went at Lake Placid brewery around 6 o'clock but We never saw You...Anyway the best it is You finished this goal...What the Next ???

Junior stay far of the alcohol...it is new year resolution but I think I can not take a chance and keed a cadenas in my cooler!! Hi !Hi!

We hope to see You in few time.

One of your friend Pinpin Junior. ;) ;)

Finally finished!!!

Thank you Pin Pin Junior and everyone else for being part of my final push to finish a winter 46 round. No better way then to work with other hikers to get past the mighty Sewards and Seymour. Congratulations to everyone who made a strong effort with all your success to complete them. Rick, Phil and John, great job getting all four within a week's time, in three attempts. For everyone who got out there, good luck as you work toward your finish. We'll make a great class of 2004/2005 winter finishers!

And special thanks goes to Geoff and his brother for letting me know they retrieved my snowshoes off of Sewards upper slope. Congratulations also to Geoff who only has Whiteface left to finish on.

Happy New Year, may everyone hike as much as they can
Pvon

PS: Alain, we'll catch up with you again--a beer for you and whatever is appropriate for Jr.